Attention everyone going on the ghost hunting 'venture (see http://labarc.com/CharLoft/wiki/doku.ph
Provided by the Loft:
- Flashlights (crank powered)
- Map of the town
- Brouchure from the carnival
- Real estate business cards
- 'Humanizing' for those what need it
- 100 dollars each
Provided by / Procured by the Adventurers:
- One book on Ghost Hunting by E. Spengler
- Ghost repellent wrist devices (made by Mister Ellis and Mr. Kayashima )
- Business Casual Clothing (we have to wear it)
- Mister Ellis purchased some healing potions at the bar - I don't recall how much he paid but I'm sure he can tell folks who are interested in having some of those along.
Anything else folks are bringing let me know and I will add it to the list. Here's some things we have discussed we should likely do before we set out for the place in question:
Things to Do:
- Find this E. Spengler and talk to him.
- Visit the World's End Library for more research (news reports of the incidents, more ghost hunting stuff)
- See if Mr. Kayashima has any more useful occult books.
- Review 80s technology (we should have pagers, not cell phones; walkmen not mp3 players for example, if we're to blend in)
- Practice ghost fighting / using devices in FightLoft
Also, the current signup is:
Anything I should add to this post? Let me know. Discuss stuff in the comments, let's pick times we can meet up and get some of this research done and so forth.